December 2, 2010

Anthropologie Items of the Week


Last year  I decided gray was going to be my color of the year...it always looks so effortless.  This year is going to be the year of plaid...which also always looks effortless.  With the ruffles and bow this is not totally effortless, but its at least a step in the right direction.  This shirt is SO flattering on. This pink is not to sweet and the gray in the plaid also toughens the shirt up a little.  This one is a must buy...I already did!


How cute are these little coin purses?  They'd make great stocking stuffers!


I have a weakness for all things green and this is no exception.  Warm and cozy, but fitted and cute...and on sale for the low, low price of $49.99.


This guy is also on sale for a mere $9.99 I ordered one to hang scarves on outside my coat closet and I can't wait for it to arrive!

These are on sale too for $19.99...they are the coolest and would make great gifts this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment