December 13, 2011

Anthropologie Must Haves

These went on sale this morning and I'm worried that if I wait until Thursday to showcase them they might be sold out so I'm going to go ahead and post them:


I tried this dress on last night when I was picking up a few things for my mom (I thought it would be great for holiday gatherings that aren't too fancy)...it was SUPER flatering!

Its Pendelton wool so it wasn't cheap to begin with but this little dress that started out at $228, is on sale for $149.95 and with the additional 30% off they're offering on sale items you can get it for $115!


I love, love, love this clutch.  So unique and so fun.  It started off at $148, is now on sale for $99.95 which means that with the additional 30% off you can now get it for about $75!

It says its sold out online, but I'm sure you can call you're local store to track it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment