April 2, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Hello friends.  I was looking through a few pictures I had saved on my iPad and realized that I had so many saved it must have been a while since I posted, but I didn't think it had been this long...oops.

Let me get you all caught up.


I'm going to take a pottery class this summer and you better believe that each of you will be receiving one of my works of art!  I like these pots.


I was the baby of my friend group until Alex came along, but now that I'm 30 and Alex has a ways to go I can't help but start thinking about 40th birthdays even though I know they are a ways off.  I like this combo.  Stripes, fringe, black, white, and gold.  Sophisticated but also a little bit whimsical.


The top right picture caught my eye.  It looks like a green of some sort and I think it would make a fun centerpiece for a spring party.


Love this idea for displaying pictures and other mementos.


My brother got me this bag for my birthday and I plan to fill it up just like this and go for a picnic as soon as we have another nice day.


I think these would be sweet on the window ledge next to my sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment