August 7, 2013

Plants and Such

I'm finally at a place in my life where I can keep plants alive.  I was not in that place when my mom gave me part of her rubber plant as a house warming gift...but this pic makes me want to get another one.


I'm also digging these basic terracotta planters.  There was a nursery in Atlanta right down the road from my condo that had tons that were nice and aged/distressed.  Next time I'm there I might have to swing by and pick up a few!


One of my plants has outgrown its pot and I need to get it a new one ASAP.  I might put one of these in the old smaller pot...I forget what they are called, but my mom always had them around the house when we were growing up.


Really loving wildflower bouquets right now.


This one is really pretty for weddings, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment