April 29, 2011

I Want to be a Princess.

I'm over the moon, the royal wedding was everything I thought it would be and so much more.

I've asked Alex to start calling me HRH (her royal highness) Sarah and courtesy to me when he sees me and he's agreed. I'll be drinking champ all night as part of my celebration of Lady Katherine and Wills. I'm trading in my flats for some high heels when I hit the town tonight because this is a special occasion that calls for getting dressed up! If I had a fascinator I'd totally wear it, but I might have to settle for my headband with a giant flower on it instead.

Kate looked amazing:


I love everything...the dress, the jewelry, here hair and makeup and even the tiara which I'm normally against, but she's a PRINCESS!


My mom called to say that she thought Kate's dress was very similar to hers...I'll post a pic so we can all compare once I get my little paws on one.

My hands down fav moment was in the beginning when William turned to Kate and mouthed, "You look beautiful." Swoon.

I'll also post more on what I thought about the wedding once I can pull some coherent thoughts together right now all I can think is...

I WANT TO BE A PRINCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment