April 13, 2011

J.Crew?

Its been ages since I've darkened their door, much less made a purchase...in fact I've been removed from the mail catalog list because I don't shop often enough.  For a long time their stuff was just too preppy for me, or it just didn't fit well, but recently I've added a few things from there to my wishlist...


I've decided I need a hat to wear when I've had too much sun but still want to be outside.  I wish I could rock a fedora but I just don't feel like I'm cool enough...plus this one will also shade my chest and shoulders which tend to get burnt whenever my face gets burnt.


I'll wear it with this swim suit.  I've decided that blue is my color of the year and this bathing suit is actually blue even though in this pic the floral print makes it look a little purple-ish.


I saw a woman in Madewell the other day with a similar shirt paired with dark dark dark jeans and it looked so cool, plus Alex pointed this shirt out and said he really liked it so I may take the plunge and try jean on jean.


Because I can never have too many striped shirts and I don't have a single short sleeved one...yet.


A subtle way to do leopard print...I feel like I could have a lot of fun with this one.


For Alex...he picked them out all by himself and of course I love them because they are gray.  I know some of you might be wondering...no he won't wear them rolled up as pictured but yes he does love a 'slim fit' pant...don't judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment