May 9, 2012

Hooked

I've forgotten what its like to live with a boy.  Alex is actually pretty clean which makes moving in with him a pretty easy transition, but I can't help my need to have everything in it's proper place so I've been looking for a solution to storing all the hats and coats Alex throws wherever is most convenient when he walks in the door.

At first I thought a standing coat rack might work but then I started thinking more about some hooks we could just attach to the wall. I remembered Anthropologie having the type of hooks I had in mind so I went to their website to do a little research...


At first I thought about something like this, but will all the wood furniture we already have in the living room I thought it might be a little much


Then I saw this...still rustic, but not so much wood.


Then I started thinking maybe I just wanted a few hooks like this side by side.  I'll probably try to duck into a store while I'm in Atlanta next week and make a final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment