October 11, 2013

Home Decor Inspiration

 
I want to go away from using wooden frames and move towards gold ones.  I like that most of these are really simple frames, but I also like that they incorporated a few that are a little chunkier and more ornate.

 
So, we were looking at a house in Montreat to rent and it had this tiny little breakfast area in the kitchen.  I already have 3 kitchen tables and I couldn't justify buying another one for a rental house but this pic made me think I could get a cheap little one and put a table cloth on it to hide it.  This little table looks pretty classy right, and I bet its not a fancy table hiding under there!

 
This pic made me want some velvet pumpkins so I never have to deal with pumpkins getting old an moldy on my table.  Terrain has a good selection, but Etsy has even more for reasonable prices.

 
More gold frames.  This also has me considering a sectional.  Not now, but some day.  Part of me is against them because they limit the way a room can be set up, but the other part of me likes how much seating they can provide and the fact that Alex and I could both stretch out on it if it were just the two of us sitting on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment