October 11, 2013

Stone Fox Bride

Y'all.  I'm obsessed.  Follow Stone_Fox_Bride on Instagram.  The post the rings of all their customers and they are amazing.  Seriously.  Here are a few of my favs...

 
I used to always think I wanted tiny pave diamonds on the band, but this has me seriously rethinking that...a halo AND pave on the band might be a little to much.  I also love the black diamond band next to it, it makes a very traditional engagement ring somehow look a little bit edgy right?!

 
This one doesn't even have a halo (although I'm sure the bezel does the same thing and makes it look bigger than it really is) and I still love it.  I love that it is a little rustic too.

 
This one is very different, very art deco.  I'm not sure I'd wear it, but I do love looking at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment