February 3, 2011

Anthropologie Items of the Week

Hello...is it me you're looking for?  Did you think I was dead?

Wrong.

I've just been a very busy worker bee and the celebs haven't been up to anything interesting, or at least not the ones worth reporting about.

Anthropologie has been a bit of a let down for me this week.  I did go get the red blouse (not the one with the stripes, but if they would have had it in the store I prob would have bought it too) I featured last week for a very special dinner tomorrow night and words can not express how much I love it.

Here is the only new arrival that caught my eye this week:


I saw a girl wearing a similar pair a few months ago an promptly scoured the Internet looking for a pair for myself but sadly my search was unsuccessful.  I should have know Anthro would come to my rescue like they always do.  They're on my wish list if any of you want to buy them for me for my birthday (hint hint).  Pretty please?  They're only $28 and only available online.

Since that wasn't a whole lot of good material I'm including a bonus jonas.

Look what I found at Madewell:


This pic doesn't really do this dress justice, but let me tell you, it is mighty fab.  Its silky, stripey, and BOTH flattering and comfortable on.  I tried it on the other day and am HEAD.OVER.HEELS in love with it...so much so I'm 99% sure its what I'll be wearing to one of my 25th birthday celebrations this year.  The down side is that its $138 so you better believe I'll be checking every day to see if it goes on sale and notifying you immediately when it does. 

These shorts blow my mind.  I'm not normally a huge fan of shorts mostly because they don't come in relaxed cuts...but the idea of wearing these is pure bliss to me.  If you can't tell by the pic they're silky.  You could wear them with tights and heels or boots when its cold out or with a breezy tee/tank in the summer time.  LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment