February 15, 2011

Bootie Bootie Bootie Bootie Rocking Everywhere

I've been on a shoe kick recently here are some of my finds:


I'm holding off on buying these for now, I think they are super cute but this purchase would probably be like the time I thought I just had to have some pink rain boots from J.Crew...they are still in the bag they came in...if you want them you can have them fo free.


My mocs are pretty worn out and I'm digging these Minitonkas as a possible replacement.


These gray ankle booties are mine all mine...I've been waiting for them to go on clearance at Piperlime and the finally did.  I know cowboy ankle boots came in style last year and prob went out of style a month later but I don't care, I'm still going to rock them.


Mine all mine too...I know you're so jealous.  Before you begin to question my tastes let me just inform you that these are bowling shoes and they are  far more attractive than some of my other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment