February 21, 2011

BHLDN

I posted about this way back and patiently waited until February 14th when BHLDN was unveiled.  For those of you who have been living under a rock or those of you who may not be quite as obsessed with Anthro as I am BHLDN is their new wedding line.

I was a bit miffed at them at first...I mean what kind of name is BHLDN...surely they could have come up with something better and easier to remember right?

BHLDN stand for Beholden...that makes it a little easier to remember...and I want to beholden all of this goodness in person, but from what I can tell from scouring the Internet its only online right now....but you better believe that as soon as they have stores I will be marching my little booty down there, engaged or not to try EVERYTHING on.

Here are my pics from the website...I'll keep you posted on any new arrivals.





No comments:

Post a Comment