July 21, 2011

I Die For The New J.Crew Fall Collection

I usually dismiss any emails I get from J.Crew...a lot of times their collections just aren't me.  I got an email today about their new fall collection and I don't know if its the fact that it made me feel like fall is right around the corner or that I'm in desperate need of new work clothes and I still get the itch to do "back to school" shopping in August/September.

Here are my pick but go check the new arrivals out yourself!


Love. Shirt dresses are so versatile...I'd get the one in Gatsby Green because this one would prob be the same color as my hair and skin on.  I also kind of want a pair of big glasses like that...would that be weird seeing as I have 20/20 vision?


So cute and there's even an exposed zipper in the back!


I kind of love paper bag waisted skirts...you can wear them high without looking like your straight out of the 70's.  It comes in several other colors...I might have to get more than one!


I like the sheer sleeves and I'd get this one in the gray color and wear it with black tights when it gets really cold out.


I could have a lot of fun making tons of outfits around this skirt.


Effortlessly chic...I couldn't find that necklace but I want NEED it too!


I've always wanted a pair of menswear inspired PJ's!


I die for this necklace.


...and last but not least of course I'll need a new iPhone cover so my phone looks as chic as the rest of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment