July 15, 2011

Seeing Red

Remember this red purse I ordered from Gilt?  I got it and I love it! 


 The color is so vibrant and now I need want some more read accesories to wear with it...or on their own.  I think my next purchase will be red shoes, they just add such a fun pop of color to an outfit without being too overwhelming!

Bronx Shoes as seen on Shoes.com...and they're super cheap too!


Dolce Vita as seen on Shoes.com...a little more expensive but still reasonable.


Kate Spade as seen on Zappos.com...on sale now for a mere $200...these are totally fab but I'm going to hold out and see if they go on sale even more.


I think my sudden interest in all things red might have to go with the fact that we're getting closer and closer to the start of football season...

GOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS, SICK EM!

No comments:

Post a Comment