July 7, 2011

I'm Gilty

I subscribe to about a million of those flash sale website...usually its either nothing that interest me or still way out of my price range...plus since they only have a limited quantity and the sale only last for a short amount of time I always feel like it just encourages impulse buying which I try to steer clear of...today all that changed.

Ever since  I first laid eyes on Hardee's Foley and Corinna weekend tote I've been in love with the brand.  This love was strengthened seeing Kara's bag and recently seeing Hardee's new anniversary present.

I've also been dying for a brightly colored bag since Katrina got her neon orange cross body bag.

So when I saw this for literally a steal price on Gilt I just couldn't pass it up.  I mean red goes with everything right?  And unlike the tiny little Marc by Marc Jacobs bag I paid twice as much for this one is actually roomie which means when Alex gives me the contents of his pockets to try to stuff into my purse it will actually fit!  There, justified.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment