October 13, 2011

Anthropologie Items of the Week

Apparently this week it all about earrings...


I've been looking for a pair of gold hoops that aren't too heavy for quite awhile now...I like that these are big and thin but also a little distressed with a hammered look.


I also thought about getting some pyramid studs not too long ago...the ones I was considering were sold gold, but it never hurts to add a bit of sparkle right?  Subtle but also a little edgy.


Ever since I saw Gwyneth on some award show singing with Cee lo Green wearing huge feather earrings I've wanted a pair...but I still can't decide if its really something I want to commit to.


Of course I love that these are teardrop shaped and huge...but I just don't know how I feel about sequins sewn onto fabric...it would make it lighter than a solid metal earring, which is a good thing, but I think I need to see these in person before I decide for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment