October 6, 2011

DIY Pouf?

Moroccan poufs have been the rage on all the design blogs I look at for at least the last six months.  I quickly dismissed them at first because they aren't cheap...but then I thought, I wonder if I can make one myself?  I still don't know for sure, but I think it would be worth a trip to JoAnn's too try to scout out a pattern.


I think it would be fun to do the Moroccan style with a whole bunch of fabrics so it looks kind of like one of Hardee's fab quilts.


If all else fails, I'm sure I could do something more like this style...its kind of hard to tell, but the sides are whip stitched and I really like that detail.

Both of these pics are from Serena and Lily...and in case you're wondering I'd use my pouf as an ottoman or for extra seating in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment