January 31, 2012

Fab Find Friday


I know, I know...its not Friday.  I meant to post this before I headed home for the weekend and it completely slipped my mind.  So here it is.  I came across this picture on Pinterest a while back and loved the combo of the wood wick candle with the rustic wood trivet.

Well low and behold, I came across the picture again...this time it was a link to the Etsy store where the candles were sold (its called Luminology...check it out).  I just happened to notice that the shop was located in...Iowa.  Which made me like it even more.  AND, once the candle burns down you can use the container as a bowl.  Bonus!

So...I emailed the shop owner to see if she would tell me where she got the trivet.  I assumed it was some fab home decor store.  She said she actually got it at a flea market a long time ago.  I did some web browsing and these are the two closest options I found.


This one is from Amazon.



This one is from Anthropologie.  I know it doesn't look too exciting, but check out the other pictures of it on their web site, it will grow on you trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment