January 13, 2012

Mason Jar Mania

I've recently become obsessed with Mason Jars.  I came across this today and just had to share it with you.  It inspired me to tell you about all my other fav mason jars too!





Quilted Jam Jars (found on Amazon)  the 12 oz size has become my "stemless wine glass" and the 8 oz size is Alex's highball/whiskey glass.  We also use an 8 oz jar in the bathroom to hold q-tips and I want to use a 12 oz jar as a toothbrush holder.


This is my newest find (also from Amazon).  Place on a plate surrounded by chips or crackers and serve dip in it when entertaining.  Dip left at the end of the night?  Just screw the lid back on and put it in the fridge!  Ball makes a similar style for a bit less mullah, but these are so pppprrrreeeettttyyyyyyyyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment