January 18, 2012

Pinterest Picks

So...something disasterous has happened to me.  Over Christmas break everything I pinned on Pinterest started popping up on Facebook so I tried changing some settings to make that stop happening...what I really did was unlink the two accounts so now I can't log into Pinterest on a computer and thus I can't pin all the cool things I come across on the internet.

That's mostly why there haven't been any Pinterest Picks posts recently.  Here's all the stuff I would be pinning today if I could...


The bedroom of Joanna Goodard from A Cup of Jo.  I love all the color and how its not too matchy matchy.


This is a great shot of a couple leaving their wedding/reception...I doubt I'll be peacing out in a bug, but you get the picture none the less.


Plaid wreath...seems like a good idea for something to do with all of Alex's old shirts.


I just think this is a cute New Year's shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment