September 18, 2012

Home Decor Inspiration


I like how the art was grouped...it give a lot of height to the area.  Also like the idea of having a basket under the entry table to collect random things that get left behind.


I love, love, love herringbone patterns in chimneys...I know its a weird thing to even notice, but I do.


My parents got their floors refinished a few years years ago and never put a runner on their stairs afterwards.  The first time we took Sadie to my parents' house she got trampled going down the stairs by their dogs and is now terrified of stairs that don't have runners. 

Runners have to be done right and I think this is a good example...patterned but not to crazy, not too plush and 80s looking and looks like it would hide dirt and wear well.

No comments:

Post a Comment