September 19, 2012

Look What I Found...

Sometimes when I'm reading blogs on my iPad I save images and then forget about them.  Here are a few I just discovered...


Love this tray..it looks styled but could also be a great place for gathering things left sitting around randomly.


The art is a bit crazy here, I know.  What I like about this room is that they mixed a very traditional rug with some brightly colored, fun pillows and it all works together.  Need to start mixing styles up a little bit more!


I let my hair lady talk me into bangs the last time I got a cut and they always seem to be in the way...I like the idea of her longer bangs...mine will get there someday!

Also, pencil skirts.  I now love them.  I used to hate them because I thought they made my hips and thighs look bigger so I hid under fuller skirts, but now I think I've changed my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment