September 14, 2012

More Style Inspiration


Love this.  Hair.  Chunky sweater over a dress. Ran boots.  Need to recreate this from what I already have in my closet!


Like the idea of a basic black3/4 sleeve top that can be dressed up or down and styled with all kinds of different accessories...


Probably because it reminds me of a 3/4 dress like this one (both of these are Tibi).


Love the wrap skirt on this dress...I think it could be worn with tights and boots BUT based on how cold it already is here I'm not sure if that would be enough to keep me warm while wearing it and I'm not sure I'd be able to wear it often enough to make it worth it.

Also, this probably goes without saying, but don't try light gray tights to match the spots on this dress...I made that mistake once and never wore the tights..when I got them on my lower half looked like it belonged to a smurf.

No comments:

Post a Comment