March 1, 2013

Anthropologie Items of the Week

 
I'd seen this dress online and didn't think much of it, but then I saw it on one of the girls who worked at Anthro last weekend and fell in love.  I ordered in black and have been checking every day to see if its on my door step.  Its in contention to be my birthday outfit!

 
I love the idea of maxi dresses, but usually they are so flowy that they are completely unflattering on me.  I like that this one is fitted through the waist and for less than $100 its a steal for Anthropologie!

 
This is another one I saw online and considered but didn't think would be flattering despite all the good reviews...well, I got a similar shirt last weekend and can't tell you how many compliments I've received about it (even from a 60+ lady in my book club...more to come on that story later) so now I want this one too.  You can never have enough striped shirts.  This one says spring but will we wearable now since I don't think it will actually feel like spring around here for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment