March 1, 2013

Randoms Round Up

 
This is what I want for breakfast tomorrow...toast, avocado, bacon and a poached egg.  It will probably leave me feeling like death since I recently found out I'm allergic to egg yolk, but the pain and suffering will be so worth it!

 
Love two elements...but I think they would work in any room, not just a nursery.
 
1. Green velvet drapes...I recently got new throw pillows for my couch that are a similar fabric and love them when they aren't covered in Sadie fur.
 
2.  The light fixture.  Want one SO badly.

 
I like the way this wreath is hung as opposed to using one of the cheap over the door hooks I usually use.

 
I could totally recreate this look with things I already have in my closet...I just don't normally think to belt tunics for some reason.

 
Isn't this a festive cake?  It's been all over Pinterest recently.  I don't quite get how the balloons are standing up and not falling over since they're water balloons and don't have helium in them, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment