May 2, 2013

Old Navy (?!) Items of the Week

Here is the sad truth.  I do just about all my shopping on the Internet these days.  And most of the time when I get the items I was so excited about, they fail to meet expectations for one reason or another.

Lots of the blogs I follow have been featuring Gap and Old Navy items and since we have both here in Asheville I've decided to put them back on my shopping radar.  Here are two items I'm going to check out at Old Navy this weekend.  I'll let you know how I like them once I see them in person.

 
Erika Powell of Urban Grace posted a instagram pic of her wearing this dress and I love it, but...
 
1. She is like 7 months prego, so its prob a tent dress...still might be a good cover up.
2. Its from the little girl's sections.  The reviews say it runs big, but I'm not sure I'll fit in a girls dress...we'll see.

 
I get a new white t-shirt almost every year.  They are just a good staple to have in your closet and get worn all the time.
 
Last year's was from Madewell, the year before that J.Crew.  Recently I've been thinking that if I'm going to get one every year I might as well go cheap (as long as its still decent quality).
 
This one is slub material, has a cute little pocket, and a curved hemline, all pluses in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment