May 21, 2013

Style Inspiration

Once again I'm cramming a bunch of things that are sort of style related into one post because I'm lazy...
 
 
Classic but modern...may have to try and find something like this in my closet for an upcoming business trip to Dallas.

 
Love the dress in this engagement session. I think it could also maybe be worn as a casual wedding dress.  I especially love it pair with that necklace.

 
Still trying to master how to place a bobby fin like this...seriously, why is it so difficult.
 
I love blush, but did she really need it all over her entire cheek?  Maybe just stick to the apples next time.

 
You can't really tell, but the classes on the left say bride.  Both would be super cute for a bachelorette party.

 
Don't think I'll ever go as short as the girl on the left again, but the cut screams sassy and fun to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment