November 27, 2013

Craving a Little Mary Jane

I came across this pic on Pinterest today and it kind of made me want a pair of Mary Janes. 
 
With this outfit they look good, but they also kind of remind me of my first grade self...I rocked some patent leather Mary Janes back in the day.
 
 
I found both these option on Zappos.

 
The one above I like, but the strap isn't has high so I'm not sure it would achieve a similar look.

The platform on these may be a little much.
 
More than likely I'll never come across the right pair.  It sure would be nice to have a strap to keep my shoes on when I'm wearing tights all winter long.
 
Liking me also worries me that I'm getting a little too Asheville in my fashion sense...my Atlanta self never would have considered these I'm pretty sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment