November 5, 2013

The bedroom is where the magic happens...

I'm referring to a makeover...get your mind out of the gutter.
 
Recently I've been saving all kinds of bedroom inspiration pictures, I think its my way of subconsciously telling my self its time to get rid of the bright green accents I put in my single girl room and go for something that is a little more suitable for my current domestic partnership.
 
 
Plaid and strips.  I love it and Alex would too.  This pic makes it look easy to pull off, but I think it might be harder than I think.

 
I just love all these pillows.

 
Chartreuse day bed love.  Not going to happen in my room, but I'll file it away for a kid's room.

 
I think I'll go for a bolder plain, but there is still something about this room that I really like.

 
After having to make up a bunk bed as an adult I've vowed to never own one. I was sweating by the time I made up both beds the process involved quite a bit of climbing and stretching.  I do like the idea of twin beds running down the length of a long room.  The drawers below the bed could be used for storage or for trundle beds because let's be honest, I love a good slumber party room.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment