November 4, 2013

Time for a photo dump...

So, as most of you know I changed jobs a while back.  I'm loving my new job but it keeps me busy, real busy.  I'm constantly behind on Pinterest and blogs and as a result my own blog is suffering...but I'm going to try to get back into posting a little more regularly.  Here is a photo dump of all the things I've been saving to share with you...

 
Love this for a Christmas party invite.

 
1. At first I thought this was a pic of Kimberly.
 
2. Love that garland.  Perf for holiday festivities.

 
Love this stocking.
 
My fam needs new ones...Hardee, I might be telling my mom to request that you make some if you're willing to.

 
Still loving thin gold pic frames.

 
Baby Carhartt overalls...cold there be anything cuter?

 
Someday I will have a dinner party as classy as this.

 
These boots. 
 
When I save them I was just lusting over them.  I was trying to decide between motorcycle boots and cowboy boots, and then I found these.  The perfect combo of both.
 
Then a 25% off all boots on Amazon coupon found its way to my inbox and I couldn't resist.  I talked my mom into letting them be a Christmas present but had them sent to my house to make sure I liked them and they fit.  I'm not technically allowed to wear them until Christmas, but sometimes I secretly wear them around the house when I'm by myself because I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment