June 1, 2011

I Die for Gray Totes

I've wanted a gray tote for a long time...fortunately for my budget this want slipped off my radar for a while until I spotted this gem at the mall last night while shopping for a wedding present with Alex at Macy's:


Its Coach so I didn't dare look at the price tag in front of him since he already thinks my shopping habits are a bit redic, but I looked it up this morning - $698...yikes.


It makes this one from J.Crew look like a steal for just $258.  If it goes on sale I'm not sure I'll be able to resist buying it.  I like that its a little edgier and not so stuffy compared to the Coach version.

If one of you wanted to send it to me as a surprise I'd be delighted to find it on my doorstep one day after work...just saying...I think my half birthday is coming up any day now right?

No comments:

Post a Comment