June 20, 2011

Let's Hear it for the Boys!


I came across this pic the other day on a blog called 'A Cup of Jo' and it caught my attention for several reasons:

1. The high waisted flairs look strikingly similar to a pair I just bought from Madewell.

2. My beloved Ray Bans have gone missing and seeing a pair on this girl made me sad.

3.  That very shirt is hanging in Alex's closet...ok, well its actually wadded up in the clean clothes pile he keeps on his floor which I will never understand, but still...its part of his wardrobe and straight of the J.Crew clearance rack.

It made me think...men's clearance always has small sizes since most men need mediums or larger so maybe I'll start shopping men's clearance sales for myself if I can find plaid shirt for $9.99 and look as cute as the girl pictured above in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment