June 16, 2011

Madewell Items of the Week

Anthropologie's new arrivals were a let now once again this week...I don't know if my tastes are changing or if they just haven't been getting good stuff in.

Either way I decided to share what I added to my Madewell wishlist instead this week.  They don't add new stuff as often as Anthro so I doubt I'll do this every week...but I'll def try to keep you updated when they do add new stuff.


Love the back of this shirt...the front is a simple scoop neck.  Also comes in white and olive.


This dress is just so versatile.  It also comes in a really pretty purple color but the model in the pic wearing it looks like a total frumpadinka.


Blue and black tunic? Yes please!  I want it to wear with black leggings next time I travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment