June 30, 2011

Voice of Reason



Alex always tells me the most off the wall things thinking I'll be his voice of reason and talk him out of it.  Wrong.

A few weekends ago we were at Urban Outfitters buying friendship bracelets...a different story all together so back to the point...he told me he wanted to buy a tank top thinking I'd tell him he'd look silly in it...instead I told him to go for it.  He can pull off things other people can't so I feel like if he wants to rock a new style he should.

Then a week or two ago he told me he was thinking about getting a tattoo...all though he prob wasn't that serious about it.  I listened to what he wanted, where he wanted it and of course said go for it again.  I think the right tattoos can be kind of sexy and I think his tattoo idea is well thought through and not something he'd regret.

I probably wouldn't ever get a tattoo but I kind of liked these hearts on the back of this girls ankles...another pic from Cup of Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment