July 16, 2012

Cropped Black Pants


Pictures like these have been making me crave a pair of cropped black pants.  I think they look more adult and less college coed than leggings but could serve pretty much the same function in my wardrobe.  Of course I struggle with the fact that people don't exactly bee bop around Black Mountain in black pants so I'm thinking about trying to find a black denim pair in a similar cute.  Seems like something I could find at Gap or Loft for a reasonable price.


I texted with Katrina earlier this summer about cropped black pants...she has a pair and always looks so chic in them.  I wasn't sure if they should be worn with heels or flats.  She informed me that they could be worn with either and I have to agree with her advice. 

Cropped black pants seem like they would be a very versatile addition to my wardrobe.  I'll let y'all know when I find the perfect pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment