July 27, 2012

Wish List - For the Home

I always have about 3 running wish lists in my head.  Here are the things that are on the top of my home decor wish list.


Jute and Chenille herringbone rug from West Elm.  The jute will make it durable and the chenille will make it soft.  Perfect for under our bed since there is no carpet in our room.  I like that there is some pattern but that it still has a neutral color pallet...our bedroom has a lot of color in it already so we need something that will add just a touch of interest, nothing too bold or overwhelming! 

Stacking metal bistro chairs from World Market.  They'll go at our kitchen table for now but could easily be used outside if we ever have a crowd over to grill out.


Baskets from Ghana...colorful but classic.  We literally have no baskets so I was thinking about getting something like this to contain all of Sadie's toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment