July 26, 2012

Wedding Inspiration

I tried to steal these pictures from the blog I found them on and they aren't the best quality, but I think you'll get the picture anyways. 

The wedding took place in Nashville so its was a little southern and a little bohemian.  I would have never thought to wear flat as a bride but these are fancy enough that I think they would work and it would be nice to be comfortable.  I love the idea of a simple gold cuff  (pictured left) and the dark blue earrings.  The girl's band is pretty bling bling (pictured top right) but I guess if you were going to wear it more by itself it would be ok.


The paper looks like thick high quality letterpress paper.  I love that the font is pretty casual despite the fanciness of the paper.  And I would die to have a rug like that for my house!


I love bouquets that don't look too done and have an asymmetrical shape.  The mix of colors and flowers here is pretty perf...as is the tie dyed wrap around the base of the bouquet.

Just some more ideas for me to tuck away for a few more years... 

No comments:

Post a Comment