August 9, 2012

Anthropologie Items of the Week

While I was in Atlanta I managed to talk Alex into going to Anthropologie and came across this shirt.  I loved it...Alex said it looked similar to several other shirts I already have.  Wrong.

Here's what I like about it...the material is a good weight, not see through at all.  The neck line isn't too low cut.  It has the whole shorter in the front, longer in the back thing going on.  It comes in several other colors...dark gray, coral, and blue.  The price - $48 I believe.



The front of the shirt looked longer in person and I would never pair this color with such light colored denim.  The online reviews said this is actually more emerald green in real life...I have one in transit to my house, I'll let you know when I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment