August 23, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

I've been finding so much good stuff to share and I'm trying to hold back rather than post it all at one time, but I'm really dying to share this even though I personally will have no use for it for quite some time...


Love the idea of using real twigs for a mobile.  I wonder if there is a patter for the birds out there so you could make them yourself and select fun fabrics?


This chair kills me.  I want it.  I could put it in a living room, or a bedroom or pretty much anywhere for now and then move it to the nursery when the time comes right?  I love the idea of a traditional rocking chair with such a cool fabric.  We have an old rocking chair that belonged to my grandmother...it needs to be repaired from my parent's dog chewing on it (bad Tilly) but now I totally want to steal it from my mom and get it refinished.  Mom readers (that means you Hardee)...would you regret not having a glider/ottoman if you could have something as cool as this instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment