August 23, 2012

Food, Parties, and Entertaining


Canoli cups.  My version would use philo cups, with "crack" fruit dip piped in and fruit on top so they'd look like the little tarts you can get at Alons and Fresh Market.  Easy to make but fancy looking...my kind of dessert!


Just putting this out there...I'd like a sparkler cup cake involved in my 30th birthday celebration...mostly for the photo op.  No need for a whole platter full of them, just one will do...any more than that seems like a fire hazard!


Butternut squash risotto...making this soon, it feels like fall in BMT already so it wouldn't be that unseasonal even though its still August.


Bread pudding is my go to dessert...its so easy and always gets rave reviews.  I'm thinking about adding this meyer lemon version to my rotation.


Fruit and cheese picks...and another easy but sort of fancy looking app.  You could do all sorts of fruit/veggie combos!


Next time you come visit me we'll have a spread like this for breakfast.  Once again, so simple yet it looks so put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment