August 24, 2012

More Home Decor Inspiration


I love the idea of putting a small table in a bathroom for storage when you have a pedestal sink...especially with a basket underneath for even more storage.  I also kind of like the tile on the floor.


I want an upholstered bed so bad...when its time to upgrade to a king sized bed I'll def be getting one.  I like that this one is tufted, has nail head trim AND a slight wing back on the headboard.  I also like that a light blanket is used for bedding but there is another blanket folded at the foot of the bed that and some layers/pattern/texture.  Also love a bench at the foot of the bed.  The desk as a bedside table was an "interesting" choice to me at first, but its growing on me...just when I was getting used to the idea of dressers as nightstands someone has to go and throw this whole new concept at me!  Finally, the set of framed art over the headboard...good call.  Not too big, not too small...just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment