July 12, 2013

Gap Items of the Week

I think I've mentioned before that Gap is back on my radar since its the best the Asheville mall has to offer.
 
 
I've gone back and forth for years on whether I would wear a jean jacket again or if it would make me feel too 90's.  I like the shrunken cut of this one...maybe I'll finally purchase one.  Looking at it made me nostalgic about back too school shopping.  I love this time of year when its still hot out but stores are starting to put out fall clothes for back to school.  I think it was my favorite shopping trip of the year growing up.  Better than birthday shopping or Christmas shopping, right?

 
If you know anything about me you know I love bright colors.  I also love multicolored things that can be worn with different solids.  While doing a recent inventory of my scarf collection I realized that I was lacking a striped scarf.  I ordered this one and can't say enough good things about it.  Light weight.  Neon.  Stripes.  Love everything about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment