July 12, 2013

Hey There Strangers!

Wow, its been a while...a loooooong while.  Alex now refers to me as jet setter...I've been traveling pretty much non-stop for the last month.  I was just going to start making posts for all the images I've saved recently when I realized I never did that with the last set.  So...here's a photo/post dump of the old ones.  I'll post the new ones soon I swear, and by soon I don't mean early September!

 
I think the lights are called school house style or something like that.  I like them.  Classic, but sort of trendy and interesting...at least better than builder grade flush mount lights right?

 
I've been really into dark, moody bedrooms but I'll admit I'm afraid to just go and paint a whole room navy.  This shows you can still do dark and moody with light walls.

 
Those bar stools = love.

 
I'm all about potted plants on doorsteps...and normally I'm all about symmetry, but sometimes it looks a little too matchy matchy.  I like that they just added one extra potted plant on the left...still a classic look, but not so formal.
 
 
When Alex and I first started dating he had nery a nightstand and it drove me crazy.  When he moved in with Spencer he upgraded to Rubbermaid tubs as nightstands.  When we moved to BMT my nightstands went in our room and now our guest room is nightstand-less.  We don't get enough visitors to justify investing in nice nightstands but I think a stool of some sort might be a good temporary solution...it would at least be big enough for a book, glass of water and iPhone, all of which are on my nightstand on a regular basis.

 
Love these sconces and the wood paneling.

No comments:

Post a Comment