July 29, 2013

Randoms


I recently decided I might want a painting of Sadie commissioned...I know, I know, I've turned into one of those crazy people. 

I'm thinking something like this with the gray background, but I want something that will capture her personality.  This dog looks sad to me.

I found a seller on Etsy that will turn a picture into a 8 x 10 painting for about $40...sounds too good to be true, guess we'll see.


I need a meat/cheese/fruit tray like this in my life.


My mom gave me an old emerald ring of hers a while back. I'd like to wear it more, but its pretty dated...mostly because the stones are marquis cut. I'm thinking about getting it reset like this ring...it looks more current, right?


I want to do this to an old wooden paddle my parents have at their lake house.


I think this is a flat bread...it reminds me of a tomato/basil/goat cheese tart Hardee made for me once. I might have to experiment with recreating it with various cheeses and veggies.


Doesn't think look like a yummy summer salad?

No comments:

Post a Comment