July 12, 2013

Style Inspiration

Sorry if these are repeats...I don't think I've posted on them, I tried going back to check and it doesn't look like I have, but I still feel like I already have!
 
 
This would have been a good 4th of July outfit.  Madewell has a similar dress right now and I love the pop of color the necklace adds.  I also love the shape of those shades.

 
I would prob never wear an outfit like this, but I do like it.  It makes me want cowboy boots.  I think I could at least pull off a triangle scarf over a slouchy sweater.

 
The top is Madewell, but its sold out.  I found a similar one in my closet and recreated the outfit.  I assumed the jeans were skinnies, but I went and looked at the original post and they're actually flares with heels...I think you could go either way.  Also love her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment