March 11, 2015

Last One

 
This sounds like a refreshing summer drink!

 
Ready to add to my stack.

 
Sweet nursery.

 
I just like this.

 
More inspiration for my stack.

 
Raw edge bathroom shelf.

 
These guys (or gals, who knows) make leashes out of climbing rope.  I think Sadie needs one for her 3rd birthday.

 
Dark mantle.  Brick fire places usually seem to get painted a lighter shade, but I love this dark blue/grey.

Love these boots but Alex has forbidden any more boot purchases until we have a bigger house.
 
 
More large scale black and white.

 
Bedding. curtains, and paint cover.

 
More utensil crocks and kitchen plants, my tastes are consistent.

 
Hair inspiration.  After chopping it off, now I want to grow it back out.

 
Breakfast berries with a bit of granola and powdered sugar.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment