March 20, 2015

Weekly Photo Dump

 
Love the shape of these bowls.  Makes me want to take another pottery class.

 
Galvanized planter on a wood pedestal.  Like the addition of the candle to the vignette. Also like the way the plant cascades all around the planter.

 
This is my male model cousin turned chef to the rich and famous.  No joke.  I plan to do some tie dying this summer and love how his shirt just has little splotches of color.

 
Like the bedding combo.  I love all white linens but have learned the hard way that they aren't the best choice when you live with a boy and a dog.  Stripes may be the next best thing.

 
Pretty sure I have this sweater (from J.Crew)...the whie "tail" is attached.  Never thought I could wear it with jeans because I thought I'd look like a giant blueberry.  Maybe I was wrong.

 
Love this heights and textures in this flower arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment