March 11, 2015

More From the Archives

The photo dump from my phone continues...

 
Don't you want to spend a lazy weekend by this fire?

 
Love the kilm bench.

 
Handleless mug.

 
I kind of love the pale blue and tan/gold combo going on here.

 
Boho nursery.

 
Inviting.

 
Love this chair.

 
Saved this one to use as an idea for an arrangement for a similar vase I have.

 
Love the leather couch and the large scale black and white behind it.

 
Such a fun nursery.

 
Can't remember if I save this one for the buffet set up or the light fixture...or both.


 
Kate Spade initial necklace.

 
Love the exaggerated bow on this wreath.

 
More large scale black and white photography.

 
Hair and outfit.

 
I like the idea of different color upper and lower cabinets.

 
More fruit and muffin ideas for weekend guests.

 
Hummus topped with feta, bell peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers (I'm pretending like the olives aren't even there, running the whole thing).

 
Like the vignette, minus the top hat.

 
Bedding and full length mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment