March 10, 2015

Photo Dump

Well, I went and got myself a real job.  Where I actually work all day.  Hard.  Then I got married.  And I've been looking for a house.  What can I say, the blog slipped off my priority list.  I don't think anyone reads this any more any ways, but I need to dump a bunch of pictures off my phone so I figured I might as well post them here.  Prepare for randomness.

 
Open shelf styling.

 
I need a utensil crock revamp like this to happen at my house. 

 
In search of the perfect pair of distressed skinnies.

 
I'm going to start serving bowls of colorful fruit to overnight guests.

 
...and mini muffins too.

 
I heart green paint.

 
Side braid with the rest free...if only I had skills to do this to myself.

 
More open shelving and utensil crocks.

 
Kitchen lamps and window ceil  plants are always a good idea in my book.

 
The round mirror on the stairs.

 
Living room design.

 
Belted scarf, flares, and a cognac leather tote.

 
Great book.  Seriously.  Read it.

 
Pottery inspiration.

 
Bedding inspiration.

 
Hair inspiration...minus the bangs.

 
Wooden ceilings.

 
Hat, hair, vintage car, and what I thought was a bottle of champ at first glance...its and ideal situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment