November 2, 2010

5 MORE DAYS!

Opps...I was so excited anout Momford and Sons coming to town I completly forgot about my video countdown!  I'll have another vid for your viewing pleasure tomorrow, but today I thought I should announce MUMFORD AND SONS NOW HAVE AN ONLINE STORE!  That's right friends you can buy merch online now!

Here are my pics...I'll be buying both at the concert in 5 DAYS and probablly get them signed by the entire band as well!!!



Sigh No More CD Delux Eddition

** Pre-order today from the official Mumford & Sons webstore and receive a free limited edition poster! **


Release date: Monday 6th December 2010

DISC ONE - 'Sigh No More'
1.Sign No More
2.The Cave
3.Winter Winds
4.Roll Away Your Stone
5.White Blank Page
6.I Gave You All
7.Awake My Soul
8.Little Lion Man
9.Timshel
10.Thistle & Weeds
11.Awake My Soul
12.Dust Bowl Dance
13. After The Storm
Bonus Track: Hold Onto What You Believe


DISC TWO - 'Live at Shepherd's Bush Empire, London'
1.Sigh No More
2.Winter Winds
3.Roll Away Your Stone
4.White Blank Page
5.I Gave You All
6.Little Lion Man
7.Thistle & Weeds
8.Timshel
9.The Cave
10.Dust Bowl Dance
11.Feel The Tide

DISC THREE - 'Gentlemen of the Road' (DVD) Parts 1, 2 & 3
DVD features 3 "Gentlemen Of The Road" documentaries, charting the last 18 months of the band's career - starting in the Summer of 2009 and following the band all around the world from the Cambridge Folk Festival to Australia, the US and Glastonbury. Episode 4 is premiered on December 13th and available to download exclusively via a digital insert on the DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment